Dentists at Armadale
DR NICHOLAS HII
High Dental, our Armadale dental clinic is headed by Melbourne dentist Dr. Nicholas Hii. Dr Nicholas provides high quality dental care to both families and individuals who seek optimum dental health.
Dr. Nicholas Hii holds a Post graduate diploma in Aesthetic Dentistry from Kings College London and a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Honours) from Queen Mary University of London. He has extensive work experience at dental practices in UK, Malaysia and Australia. He has also worked for renowned Dr. Raj Rattan, Associate Dean of the London Deanery. In Melbourne, Dr.Nicholas has worked at NIB Dental Care Centre on Collins St and Pacific Smiles Dental Practice on Bourke Street. He is also a member of General Dental Council UK and ADA-Australian Dental Association.
Dr Nicholas Hii ethos at his practice is to put his patients first hence, he provides excellent care and attention to his patients and builds a strong rapport with them. This patient centered approach will differentiate ourselves amongst the dentists at Armadale.
DR WILL CHU
Dr Will Chu qualified from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science and Graduate Diploma of Dentistry. After graduating from dental school he has practised widely in rural Queensland where he worked in private practice. Dr Will has gained extensive knowledge and experience working in both the private and rural public dental health systems, prior to returning to his home state of Victoria.
Dr Will performs all general dentistry with a special interest in restorative dentistry. He focuses on creating a compassionate and caring environment, ensuring patients are at ease. He is looking forward to provide excellent dental care to patients and families in the community.
Outside of dentistry, Dr Will enjoys spending time with family. He also likes fishing and Marathon.
DR FADY GOHER
Dr Fady has 11 years of experience in dentistry and has a passion for putting a smile on his patients’ faces of all ages. With interest in teeth alignment, orthodontics, cosmetic restorations, general and emergency dental care.
Dr Fady is keen on keeping himself up to date with new trends and techniques. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Outside of the practice, Fady likes to stay busy reading, cycling and spending time with friends, family and his energetic dog, Charlie
High Dental services include:
- General Dentistry
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Either traditional chrome reinforced or modern gum coloured valplast or ultra flex unbreakable dentures
- Dental implant surgery and restoration
- Whitening with a true Picasso dental laser
- C Fast braces (6 months orthodontics)
- Dental bridge work (crown and bridges) Popular all ceramic Emax material
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Facilities we have Onsite:
- Free Parking Onsite
- Laser Dentistry- Picasso: A From tooth whitening to periodontal treatment, this state of the art tool optimises patient care and comfort
- 3d CBCT X ray Facility: Enables us to reconstruct the anatomy of the jaws. Ads precision to our treatment planning procedure
- Implant Centre 2: Efficient and dependable, aids implant placement or wisdom tooth surgical procedures