Clinic Opening Early 2019
Visit our Armadale clinic in the meantime! (03 9077 6363)
Elsternwick Dental Clinic Hours:
Monday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Send us an Email
High Dental Elsternwick Offers the Very Best in Dental Care
Oral care is essential to overall good health. Visiting our High Dental dentist in Elsternwick twice or more times a year may not be what some look forward to, but a dental appointment is important to keep. Skipping a dental appointment because of perceived cost or anxiety can lead to far greater problems down the road.
Lead by Dr. Nicholas Hii, our Elsternwick dentists provide a full range of dental services.
Some of our Services Offered at the Elsternwick Dental Clinic:
- General Dentistry: White Tooth Fillings, Root Canals, Tooth Extraction
- Children Dental Care
- Oral Hygiene Treatments
- Dental Implants including 3D CBCT Scans and Finance Options
- Teeth Whitening
- Veneers and Porcelain Crowns
- Smile Makeovers and more!
At our High Dental clinic in Elsternwick, we love making sure our patients can display a healthy smile. We also enjoy sharing the benefits of allowing our talented team to tend to your dental care:
1. A dental checkup can help detect oral cancer. Oral cancer is a serious disease that will often manifest in various ways. Without understanding the signs, cancer can quickly become a life-threatening matter.
2. It is also important to start dental checkups for children at an early age. By age two is when the six-month regular dental checkups should begin.
3. Our Elsternwick dentists can remove plaque, tartar, and fix cavities. Even with diligent care to brush and floss daily, cavities can hide from view. Sometimes, cavities give no warning sign until there is a toothache. At that time, the decay has already taken place.
4. Gums disease can result from inadequate dental care. Evidence of swelling and bleeding is a sure sign that dental attention is long overdue. Gum disease can also cause a breakdown of bone density and strength. At this point, the patient will likely have to see a dental specialist to correct the major damage.
Book an Appointment with Our Elsternwick Dentists
If you are looking for an Elsternwick family dentist, you should give our office a visit. Our Elsternwick dental clinic staff are friendly and professional. We consider customer satisfaction to be a high priority.
Call and schedule a visit to our High Dental clinic in Elsternwick. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have and give you a professional advice.