Dental Spa Therapy
At High Dental, we're super excited to offer our patients the benefits of one of the latest dental hygiene technologies.
Our new AIRFLOW®, from EMS, means that you can now experience stain-free, clean teeth without the discomfort of traditional cleaning methods! No more mess, no more nails scraping like noise on the blackboard and no more cold water. It's time to give your teeth the best clean they've ever had!
Find out how Swiss-made AIRFLOW® can benefit your smile!
Dentist in Elsternwick
We are a gentle and caring Dentist in Elsternwick providing a wide range of dental services. We are conveniently located close to the CBD and with onsite parking off a busy high street. We cater to more than just general dentistry and we offer a full suite of services such as the below:
- Dental Implants Melbourne: Our implants are manufactured in the USA or Switzerland and are backed by strong clinical research and science. We only use the best and invest in your wellbeing to give you a confident amazing smile.
- Tooth Whitening: State of the art in chair whitening technology utilising a photodynamic process. The Puresmile system can whiten your teeth painlessly.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Porcelain veneers, Smile design, Cfast orthodontics are some of the various dental cosmetic procedures offered at your dentist in Elsternwick.
- Facial Injectables with a variety of TGA approved materials to enhance your smile.
- Wisdom teeth removal. 3D Imaging technology onsite to plan surgery for impacted ordecayed wisdom teeth.
The High Dental Difference
Five Star Google Reviews
Modern & State of the art dental equipment
Onsite CT Scan Facilities
Modern Methods of Teeth Straighting with Cfast
Fully Qualified & Accredited Dental Assistance
Dr Nicholas Hii
Dr Will Chu
Dr Audrey Seng
Oral Health Therapist
We understand that you might feel anxious about your dental treatment, so we make things really easy for you when you come in for your treatment. For all anxious patients we offer the option of sleep dentistry. This is a combination of sedation and pain relief medication which helps sedate you to make you feel dowsy and relaxed during your procedure. This is provided by a specialist anaesthetist at our practice. This is much safer than undergoing a full general anaesthetic. If you would like to know more how we can help you with your dental anxiety, please ask your dentist.